Let’s get started
Let’s get setup & make our first Repeat!
Welcome to repeat.dev
Say hello to Webhooks as a Service.
Let’s get you setup and repeating in no-time!
- Head over to https://dash.repeat.dev
- Repeat currently offers single sign-on with two providers, GitHub and Google. Pick the one you prefer!
- Go through the sign-on flow with your preferred provider and you’ll be returned back to the repeat.dev dashboard.
Your homepage will be a list of your Repeats along with some stats about their last invocation. Along the top menu bar, there is:
- New Repeat - click on this to create a new Repeat from our available templates.
- Storage - View the storage for your Repeats. All Repeats have access to powerful Key-Value storage.
- Repeats - Return to the homepage, showing a list of your Repeats.
- Discord community - Come say hi in our Discord server!
- Account - Logout from your account.
- Theme - Toggle between dark mode and light mode.
- Let’s create our first Repeat - click on New Repeat and then Webhook.
- Welcome to the editor for your Repeat - let’s get familiar with the interface.
- Edit - the web editor for your Repeat’s code.
- Versions - view the deployment history of your Repeat.
- Logs - view the logs of previous Repeat runs.
- Metrics - view the metrics you have logged as graphs.
- Preview - invoke your Repeat’s events - if you have multiple (such as Webhook and Email) then they will show up as separate Preview buttons.
- Events - add additional events that will trigger your Repeat, or remove existing ones
- Variables - add variables and secrets that will be available in your Repeat at runtime.
- Dependencies - add packages from NPM to be bundled & imported into your Repeat.
This will show as Up to date if the code currently in your editor is the same as the published Repeat.
Welcome to the powerful web-based editor for your Repeats - with native TypeScript support to give you intellisense and error checking along the way.
- Have a play around with your Repeat and if you have any questions or want to showcase what you’ve built, join our Discord community!
Last updated on November 13, 2022